September 24, 2008

Being domestic!

I have been having so much fun lately learning some new tricks! Thanks to my mom, Adam's mom and Chaundelle I have learned to sew Abby a skirt, can peaches and pears, and make Abby a cute Elmo birthday cake! Here is my proof... :o)






















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the out fit . we need to get togather and have a girls sewing day. I started my lessons but have no time to do any thing life is so crazy with the new job and jake just got called to be the executive sec. in the bishopric.

I also love your cake . I wish I could be that creative:)

Malia said...

I am REALLY impressed! That skirt is adorable! You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey Michelle,
Do you have the pattern for that skirt? I want to make something for anna for christmas.