November 12, 2008

Isn't it funny...

Isn't it funny how some people are totally content leaving their blogs looking the same all the time and then you have multiple personality people like me who want a new look every day? Who can resist these cute backgrounds?

2 comments:

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Michelle,
I love your blog. I love to change mine all the time too. Thank goodness these cutestblog on the block ones are so much easier. Abby is so adorable. I need to order some luggage from you sometime from Posh Frippery or what ever it is called. I saw the blog and I love the suitcases and I need new ones sooooo bad. We are going on a cruise in Feb. so I will need some soon. How do I order?

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
I am trying to organize a surprise for jake 30th birthday and was thinking about either going to San Fran or throwing a surprise party for him when are in cali and was thinking you guys should come down with us ans we can go to disney . I can get you in the park. Give me a call when you get a chance.

gina