Ok I can't stop laughing! Those are too dang funny!! Also I'm glad you decided to blog, sometimes I wonder if you are alive! :) I'm excited for lunch on Thursday...we have lots to catch up on!! Cute cute pics!! And as always you always look so cute, love the hair!!
6 comments:
Ok I can't stop laughing! Those are too dang funny!! Also I'm glad you decided to blog, sometimes I wonder if you are alive! :) I'm excited for lunch on Thursday...we have lots to catch up on!! Cute cute pics!! And as always you always look so cute, love the hair!!
Hi! Can you email me your address and also Clayton & Ethel's which is probably the same as yours right? heidimickelson@cableone.net
Thank you!
Cute baby! I went to G high with Adam. Hope it's okay if I add you all to my "friends". How old is lil' Abbey?
You guys are so cute! Those pictures of Abby are pretty funny! My favorite post is of you and Abby doing dishes! Hope you are doing well!
TOO cute!
Hi you two- okay, these are my absolute favorite pictures. These are hilarious and so cute. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Post a Comment