So the picture of Adam, Abby and me in my last post needs some explaining. The "hat" Adam has on is not just a hot new trend! You see back in the day when the Brough kids used to put on their little Christmas nativity scene, Adam always ended up being the lamb. He said that he used to enjoy that part because he could just run around and make funny animal noises. SO at our Brough Christmas party this year we did a little Christmas nativity scene and everyone was laughing about how Adam was always the lamb. Well, lo and behold Adam's brother just happened to have the "hat" Adam used to wear in his basement. For old times sake and for a good laugh Adam wore his special "hat". I will have to check with Adam's mom to see if she has a picture of little Adam in his lamby hat!
January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
You know I was wondering if he was trying to set a new trend! It's quite the hat. Aren't you happy to know that your husband was happy to act like the lamb and run around!? Better then having to sit there like all the other parts!b I would like to be the lamb too
Thanks for your comment. The pattern is from Newlook- I thought they have the cutest patterns for little kids. I got the fabric from Jo-Ann's. I'm sure this dress would be super easy for you since you are already quite the accomplished sewer.
Is Adam done with his masters yet or does he still have a while?
Hi Michelle! I have 2 single brothers! One who's 29 and one who just got off a mission. Love them both- she'd probably like the 21 year old :) Closer to her age! Let's TOTALLY set them up! Where does she live? My brother is in Orem right now...
Cute pictures by the way - I need a hat like that! What a fun Christmas tradition. I call being the lamb next year for sure! :)
so you have to teach me how you did the cute header on your page. I love the background with the cute words. I don't know how to do it and I love it.
Yay! I found your blog! It' so cute and so is your famiy. I can't believe how the time flies, Abigail is so big...still little though right? (we want them to stay like that)
Oh and the hat thing is very funny!
I ran into MaryAnn at Target a while ago, it was so good to see her. How is your family? We have so much to catch up on!
Talk to you soon
Ash
oops that last comment is from me but I was signed in as my hubby sorry for the confusion!
Super cute Blog! I can't believe how big Abbey is! Oh my heck! Anyway Wendi's B-day is Feb 19th. Hope to see you soon. Keep in touch!
Michelle - does this mean you are digital scrapping????
Tell Adam I happen to remember something about a wolf in sheep's clothing...I always knew he that about him and now the hat proves it.
It's me again. We are coming to SL this weekend. We will be staying at Mike and Chaundelle's so come over so we can see you guys and get caught up if you want. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment