March 18, 2009

Not a creature was stirring, or so I thought!

So while I was updating my blog I had put Abby down for her afternoon nap. She was being quiet and I thought that meant she had fallen asleep... WRONG.

This is what her diaper box usually looks like

This is what I found when I checked on her... she is so funny. Don't ask me how on earth she reached her diapers.

6 comments:

Dave and Sherri said...

Okay, now that is funny! I also have to wonder how she could reach them... Probably better not knowing :)

Kara said...

Sometimes I wonder how they get into things they get into. Love all the pictures! She is so dang cute, and is getting bigger by the minute!! Hooray for walking, that's awesome. I will call you soon so we can get together again!!

Karen said...

Maybe one of those rotten Beebe boys across the street taught her how to "get into things?"

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

What a cute little stinker. It is amazing how they manage to get in to everything. I love her cute shirt. I wish I could have seen you guys when we were down there, but I guess now we'll just have to come down again!

joey said...

They are just into everything. What a cutie!

Ariel said...

These kids never cease to amaze :)