Yes, pictures ARE the best. I was so sad for little Abby in the "My mommy took away my sucker" picture. Tell her to come over the the Beebe's and Brody will sneak one for her. =)
I can't believe how big she is getting. When you said she was 19 months my mouth dropped, she's going to be 2 in no time!! She looks so cute in all of them...and that picture on the header doesn't even look like you...do you have highlights in your hair!?
4 comments:
Yes, pictures ARE the best. I was so sad for little Abby in the "My mommy took away my sucker" picture. Tell her to come over the the Beebe's and Brody will sneak one for her. =)
What a dolly!!!
I can't believe how big she is getting. When you said she was 19 months my mouth dropped, she's going to be 2 in no time!! She looks so cute in all of them...and that picture on the header doesn't even look like you...do you have highlights in your hair!?
Wow, she looks so grown up. Super cute pictures!
Abby's a doll. She's so cute and that dress is adorable. She looks like a happy little girl!
Post a Comment