September 2, 2009

Ta Da...

We are expecting Baby #2... Yeah!

17 comments:

Josh & Michelle said...

Congrats Michelle! That's so exciting. I can't wait to find out what your having. Hope you are feeling good!

Bouchizzle said...

oh wow ... you guys are far!! Congrats :) What is the exact due date?

Dave and Sherri said...

Oh Happy day!!! Congratulations!

Malia said...

Yipee! I was so excited when you told us that last night!!!

Shannon Martin said...

Congrats!!! What is your official due date??!

Kara said...

Woo hoo!! I'm glad it's out!! I'm so excited for you guys!! Let me know any time I can take Abby! Love ya!

John and Kim said...

Congtats on the baby that is so exciting!!

Angie said...

YAY! Congratulations! please keep your blog updated with...everything. I'm so excited for you guys!

Kat Dog said...

WE are so HAPPY for you guys! How exciting!

Becky said...

Yay! I am so excited for your family!

Corky said...

Congrats Brough family! I am so happy for you guys! Tell Adam hello for me.

Henderson said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow,
that is so exciting! i can't believe you are almost 20 weeks :)

Shannon Martin said...

Michelle, send me your email over to shannon@bnchomes.com and I will send you an invite.

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Congrats! I am so jealous. Luke and I have been trying for 6 months. Oh well, maybe we need a manuel! Ü I really am happy for you. I hope all goes well.

Ariel said...

How exciting. I will check for updates. Are you finding out if it is a boy or a girl? I'm guessing if you don't know by now you will find out this week. Congrats.

emily a. said...

That really is exciting news! Now we need some pictures of your growing baby bump.