Every day Abby leaves us little "reminders" around the house that a silly two year old lives here. Even though its more work for me... I LOVE MY LITTLE REMINDERS OF MY SWEET TWO YEAR OLD!!
Abby always "ties" daddy's shoes for him. She basically tucks the strings into the extra holes on top. She is so funny!
This is Adam's "side" of the bathroom counter. This magic wand sat here for almost a week... every daddy needs a magic wand to get his hair just right!
While I get ready in the morning Abby's favorite place to play is inside our tub. She keeps all kinds of treasure in here.
One day I found all these items lined up in our hall way. She would sit on the stool, facing the wall and sing/talk to herself.
Also... Abby loves her "bubble" in the mornings. We put her blankie over the heat vent and it makes a big bubble, then we read stories. One of the rare occasions when she will actually sit still and be snuggly!
6 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe that she is two. I love all the things lined up. Her and Ethan will get along great with their process of lining everything up!! Lets for sure get together before Christmas. I'll text ya and we can plan!
Oh, I loved that post! She is darling. I really enjoyed getting to know her cute personality the other night. She's a doll!
That is so funny how kids do things like that. She is adorable!
Adam and Michelle, Your little princess is so cute! I especially love the bubble pic, too cute!
haha she's cute! Wow I didn't know you were expecting, that's awesome and congrats on the boy! We totally need to get together! you are one of those friends that I look at your cute pictures and it just reminds me of the good ol' days! Kelsee and I were talking about "Feeding the birds" the other day, I just had to laugh! We are such nerds!!! Anyways lets totally have lunch together after the holidays!
Ahhh...the joys of a sweet little girl. Beware - your little boy will make his presence much more known. Or maybe not...that could just be a Beebe boy thing?
I love having you guys across the street!
Post a Comment