May 29, 2008

Adam-Wan-Kenobi





I bet you didn't know that Adam is a Jedi Master! He is almost as advanced as Yoda. Here he is showing off his mad skills to our neices and nephew. He is not only skilled in the Force but also in lightsaber fighting. I am so proud of my Jedi. He will soon be teaching our "youngling" Abby how to master the force and she will become a "padawan"! Exciting times at the Brough house.

8 comments:

Malia said...

Yeah! I LOVE your blog - I knew it was going to be so cute... This post is hilarious. Adam is so much fun...I remember the days I fell for that whole dollar bill trick. Okay, let's be honest. I'd still think he had the force if he hadn't told me the trick. LOL! Love you guys! The pictures of Abby are adorable - she is such a sweet baby.

Kara said...

Finally the comments have been fixed! About time! I'm excited that we losers have joined the blogging world! Super cute blog, and love all the pictures! It will be fun to stay updated this way, and also by our lunch outings....(we need to plan one). I can't beliece how big Abby is getting! Maybe we should send Ethan over to Adam so he can join the force!

Steph said...

cute blog! I'm so glad we talked you into it :) You guys are such a cute little family.

joey said...

Adam is such a great uncle1 My kids love his tricks so much. You should see them "practicing" at home.

Frank and Annie said...

Michelle Michelle! Hey girl-I wanted to comment the other day when you wrote on my blog, but I couldn't! It's so good to see you and your cute little family! You look gorgeous as always!

Aimee said...

Adam & Michelle~

What great pictures. There is NEVER a dull moment with Adam around, I am sure you have so much fun!! Abby is adorable.

Henderson said...

Michelle,

I saw a picture of your cute little girl on Kara's blog and found your blog! Just wanted to say "hi!" Its been such a long time (high school seems so long ago...)! Your blog is very cute, and your family is adorable! Our blog is locked, but email me at luckystar23@gmail.com and I will send you an invite. Blogging is such a fun way to keep in touch!

Stephanie & Dave Henderson
hendersonclan08.blogspot.com

Becky Knowles said...

I was so excited to find your cute blog! I feel like it's been forever. Your little girl is so adorable and it looks like you are doing awesome.
-Becky (Stephenson) Knowles