So I have done something weird and am not sure what. When I do my cute background with cute pictures and stuff my blog won't allow people to leave comments. So I have to resort back to the plain one. Has anyone had this problem or know what I am doing wrong? All the settings are set to allow comments but they still won't show up. I am so confused! Please help me if you can!
June 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hi Michelle, i dont know the answer to your question but i just tagged you on my blog so come check it out!
Well, long time no see! I was so excited to find you in the blogging world. Your little family is so adorable!!! You'll have to check out my blog.
http://jeremeyandmardi.blogspot.com/
It was so fun seeing you guys this weekend. I hope now that we live closer than 10 hrs away that we can get together more often. I wish I could help with your blog but I can never figur out how to do the cute stuff so I always use pyzam too.
Post a Comment