July 27, 2008

Catch up time!

I know its been a really long time since I posted last. With Adam home I have not been able to touch the computer since he is frantically working on his lesson plans. Now that he is a teacher, summers go by so fast. Speaking of teachers... Adam is official now! We got his license in the mail the other day. I just want him to know how proud I am of him and all his hard work! Anyway, here are some fun pictures!

Abby and Daddy just hangin out


Abby was doing this randomly one day and I though it was hilarious! She does the most random things sometimes.



Here she is, loving her play pen. I love this little purple dress on her!

1 comments:

Malia said...

Adam! We are proud of you, too! That is a huge accomplishment and you're doing two of the most important things in the world - loving your own daughter and loving kids who need you. You're making a difference in the world that few of us do.