So I know I haven't put up a post in a long time and I have a TON to blog about, but that will come later. Right now I am sitting and working on my young women lesson for tomorrow and I came across an awesome quote. I hope that you don't think I am depressed but with how crazy the world is today I thought this quote by Pres. Ezra Taft Benson was inspiring. He was talking about endurance and said this:
"There are times when you simply have to righteously hang on and outlast the devil until his depressive spirit leaves you."
I am so grateful for the gospel in my life and for awesome quotes like this one to help me through hard times.
1 comments:
Glad you are alive, I was beginning to think you were dead! That is a cool quote and so true. Love the new layout...your blue writing is a little hard to read on the green background. Can't wait to see ya on Monday, talk to you soon.
Post a Comment