May 18, 2010

Is it really May???

(NOTE: The typing should be first... apparently I have forgotten how to blog!)






Due to the weather I feel like it is still March which is why I am so far behind on my blog :) SOOO much has been going on so I'll try and sum it up quick.

Me: Back in Feb. Iobviously had Ben. Its a good thing I maxed out on my insurance deductible for the year back then. I have since had my gallbladder out ( about a $6000 surgery) and I have had an ER visit which cost around $4,500 thanks to a CT scan. Don't worry I am fine now, apparently I just had a really bad side ache I guess? They took blood work and no infection from the surgery. The CT scan was to make sure I didn't have a blood clot. None of the above. Thank heavens we have insurance!!!! I plan on doing lots of "shopping" in the medical mall this year since the rest should be free!

Adam: This has been a CRAZY CRAZY time for Adam. He was in 4 classes this semester and also had to complete his thesis. His thesis was a whopping 70 something page book he had to write. He also had to do a 15 minute video of him teaching. WOW, it was sure a relief to put that in the mail and send it off. Adam has two more classes to complete his Master Degree this summer then he is DONE! But the best part is that he has to start his ESL edorsement (a one year program of full time school!) this summer. What luck, Adam just LOVES school and can't wait to start (grrrrr)! He was able to graduate the first of this month. We drove down to Cedar City with his parents and mine and had a quick but exciting trip. Adam looked so good in his cap and gown. I am so proud of him and all the hard work he's done. Especially with all the chaos that has been happening at our house lately.

Abigail: What can I say about our sweet little Abby? She is a crazy animal sometimes! She is so funny and keeps us on our toes. She has been a real trooper with so many changes and events going on in our house. We sure love our little bug!

Benjamin: IS A TANK!!!!! This kid is three and a half months now and wearing 6-9 month clothes! He is really a big kid and we LOVE him. He is all smiles and such a good baby. He has a tooth that's been on the move since his 2 month check up and that sometimes puts a damper on his happiness. Otherwise he is so great!

2 comments:

Malia said...

HUGE HUGE HUGE Kudos to Adam. WAY TO GO!!! I seriously don't know what you're going to do with yourselves when Adam doesn't have school - breathe maybe? Your kids are adorable and I am so glad you're doing better. Wow! And...love my hair. Thank you!

Kara said...

Life sounds crazy in the Brough house!! Congrats to Adam! That is SO awesome!! What the crap about your ER visit!? We need to do lunch and meet at the park agian! Or even better hit up the pool at my parents when the weather decides to be summer!