Your family is SO cute and you look fabulous! Can't believe all the medical costs you've been occuring, good grief woman, take it easy! :-) Glad that all is well now. Love the pics, try and post more regularly so I can stalk you more often. Love ya!
So darling Michelle! Your kids are so stinkin' cute, I love Ben's flirty smile and I had to comment that Abby's little green shoes are darling! And ya, you look fantastic btw :)
Michelle! You look awesome, No fair! Your little Ben is so cute and I can't believe I haven't met you cute family yet:( We really need to get together! Kelsee told me she saw you guys the other day and I was so jealous! We should get our families together and if they're being stinkers about it, we should just do lunch! Do you work at the salon in Gardner Village anymore? I stop by there every now and then in hope to see you there but I am always disappointed when you are not there! Your little guy is not so little anymore! And teeth already??? Poor you! Oh and MaryAnn looks like the perfect dance teacher for little Abby, that's super cute! Good to see you, keep posting more pics of your little ones and congrats to your hubby and YOU! Jon said it was both of our graduation when the Masters came because we are single moms for 4 years! Yay to being done! Okay this is forever long... we just really need to chat soon!
4 comments:
Your family is SO cute and you look fabulous! Can't believe all the medical costs you've been occuring, good grief woman, take it easy! :-) Glad that all is well now. Love the pics, try and post more regularly so I can stalk you more often. Love ya!
So darling Michelle! Your kids are so stinkin' cute, I love Ben's flirty smile and I had to comment that Abby's little green shoes are darling! And ya, you look fantastic btw :)
Looks like Ben is trying really hard to keep up with the Beebe boys across the street!? Love you guys!!!
Michelle! You look awesome, No fair! Your little Ben is so cute and I can't believe I haven't met you cute family yet:( We really need to get together! Kelsee told me she saw you guys the other day and I was so jealous! We should get our families together and if they're being stinkers about it, we should just do lunch! Do you work at the salon in Gardner Village anymore? I stop by there every now and then in hope to see you there but I am always disappointed when you are not there! Your little guy is not so little anymore! And teeth already??? Poor you! Oh and MaryAnn looks like the perfect dance teacher for little Abby, that's super cute!
Good to see you, keep posting more pics of your little ones and congrats to your hubby and YOU! Jon said it was both of our graduation when the Masters came because we are single moms for 4 years! Yay to being done!
Okay this is forever long... we just really need to chat soon!
Post a Comment