June 24, 2008

Birthday, Ear infection, Master's class #1 and Sleep deprived!

That just about sums up the day yesterday. It all began at about 2 AM when Abby woke up freaking out! We got her to calm down with a bottle and finally went back to sleep. Later that morning we went to Abby's 9 month check up and lo and behold she has an ear infection! We found this out after they stabbed her heel to check her blood count. Poor thing! While all of this was happening, Adam was sitting in a classroom for his first class in his Master's program. (A very exciting 7 hours for him!) The rest of the day was chaos but we ended it well with cake and ice cream with the Brough's for my birthday. These pictures are of Abby after her nap. Even when she is sick she is so sweet!


5 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday to you!! I hope you got my pretty message...if you think i should be on American Idol because of how good i sounded, let me know. Anyways I hope you had a great day and I hope that Abby gets better, poor thing!

Wade and Taryn said...

Hey Happy Birthday!! Abby is adorable!! I hope that she gets better quickly. I hope life is going great!!! Taryn

Ashley said...

Hey Michelle! So happy you started blogging. I am excited to be able to see what you guys are up to!Your little Abby is so cute!

I loved the post about Adam-Wan-Kenobi! Sam has told me several times Adam is magic.

lacieinthesky said...

Hooray, I'm glad you have a blog! Abby is so cute, I'm sorry she's sick.

ariannet said...

Happy Late Birthday Michelle! I hope Abby is feeling better. I don't know how else to get ahold of you so I hope you check this, but I was hoping to get your address to invite you to my baby shower-it would be so fun to see you! You can email it to me at arianneb769@hotmail.com